Food consumed this weekend was as follows (in chronological order):
- 1 large turkey hoagie cross-section, approximately 4 x 4 x 3″
- 1 plate full of barbecue chips, kettle-cooked
- 2 Snapple ice teas
- 1 slice of chocolate cheesecake
- 1 pear
- quantities undocumented–assorted dim sum (shumai, har gaw, chicken feet, barbecue pork buns, etcetera)
- 2 bowls of Mongolian barbecue (buffet)
- 2 slices of watermelon
- 1 Crystal Light peach-mango fusion Slurpee
- 1/2 order of sliced chicken with garlic sauce (Chinese take-out)
- 1/2 order of mixed vegetables in light sauce (Chinese take-out)
- approximately 3 glasses of Fresca
- 1 foot-long Subway tuna sub (with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, black olives, cilantro, and mustard)
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:
My pal, Dustin took some time out of his crazy rockstar schedule to draw an awesome piece for me:
click above for larger view
The l’il robot on the left is my character Cog and the super-hott dame on the right is Big Barda, my favorite character from DC’s New Gods.
YOU’RE THE MAN, DUSTIN! Be sure to check out his Deviant Art gallery, and go buy all his issues of Detective Comics, available in finer comic book stores now!
4 thoughts on “Things I ate, and an awesome bonus illustration from a SUPERSTAR artist”
“My name is Jason”.. “Cool guys draw me”… e_e
despite the fact that i often see what you ate…i still love knowing what people eat. weird.
also, dustin is kind of awesome.
illgnosis: my name IS jason, and cool guys DO draw me! suh-weet!
lordshen: e_e back at ya.
ren: it probably helps that on that particular weekend, i was eating like a king, so the list of what i stuffed in my face was a little more delicious than usual.
Comments are closed.